Monday, November 7, 2011

11/7/11

Finally, we have a blog with a topic of our choice. It has been a long time since I have come back to my fellow followers and I just want to say that if feels good to be back. In case you were wondering, I am doing great. Life has been so good and there is just too much for me to tell all of you guys. But I will try and fit in as much as I possibly can for all of you guys.

To begin with, this year I am now a senior. I can’t even believe it. It feels as if just yesterday I
was a freshman and starting my first blog. But it has been 4 years since I have started this world-known blog. As for my senior year, so far it has been better than I have ever thought. We just had our senior assembly to vote for senior class superlatives, class song, flower, colors modo, ect. As for our song, it is an awful song and is very cliché. Our song that won is “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey. Honestly, it is a good song, I love it, but it is not a class song. It is something too cliché. Our flower is the teal rose, which is not even real, and our colors are teal, black and gold although it really should be red, white, and blue. But on a better note, I might be winning the “best all-around” senior superlative. So I am pretty excited about that. Hopefully I
get it. A lot of people voted for me.

The NFL season has started and is has been awesome to say the least. The Patriots are having an alright season at the moment. They are sitting at 5-3 with two straight losses to the Steelers and the Giants. It was a rough 2 weeks. But deep down, I know they will get it together and finish the season a top the AFC East one again and advance to the playoffs. Only difference is that this time, they are going to the Superbowl and are going to win it all.

This school year, I have made a lot of new friends. Considering that a large part of my friends last year were seniors, I was forced this year to go out and make new friends that were in my grade. It in the long run was a good choice considering that I have lost contact with some of my friends that went off to college. I still keep in touch with the ones that matter. But as for my new friends, they are great. I can honestly say that as the group of friends that I have this year, is better than the group of friends that I had last year. Last year, I was one of 2 juniors in our group and at times, it was awkward. But now, we are all seniors and get along. Although I am still making friends with juniors. That is the lowest I will go . No FRESHMAN. NO SOPHMORES.

So it has been great catching up with you guys. I hope that I can stay in touch more throughout the year with the “topic of your choice” blog. Stay Classy Blogger!

No comments: