Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22/10

Finally, we get another blog topic of our choice. I know you all have been complaining about why I haven't been wirting about random things andit is not my fault. I am truly sorry. It is my teachers fault. If you would like to contact him about the situation you can email the man. You can find his email address on the Volusia County Schools website. So that is why I have been writing about things in our text book that you guys don't even know about. I know that you guys go on here wanting to read all the lastest news and gossip at Pine Ridge but then you get on and you see that that it is about photoshop, and I'm quoting pages and you guys don't see what I am talking about. Trust me, I know how mad you can get and I really do try to make it the best it can be and my usual blog, but to be totally honest with you guys, it is not that easy. I try talking to the big man and he just says some vulgar things to me and then beats me. Then I try and tell him that I am going to tell TR and he acts as if TR means nothing to him. So I am in a pickle. I need help with that. He does all that because I tell him that the blog topics are stupid and we need to be able to write about whatever we want. So please, feel free to email me with you advice on what I should do. Because you guys are the ones that keep this blog up and running and without you guys I would probably be just out on the street doing hardcore drugs or something. So I thank you guys for that.

Now, this week we only go to school for two days. We are here for Monday and Tuesday and then we have the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving. I love that day. It is my second favorite holiday. As we all know, Christmas is my favorite mostly because my birthday is the day before. But anyway. For some odd reason, I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year and no matter how hard I seach deep inside my soul, I just cant find the reason that I feel this way. I have been getting more and more excited every year for the holiday. I think it is because I am getting older? I honestly don't know. If I did know, I would tell you guys but I don't know. I mean, you are the ones that keep me going. Without you guys, I would probably be on the streets doing hardcore drugs. I am so thankful for you guys and please keep reading and sending me emails on what you think or just a little "thinking of you email." If you think you know why I am feeling this way about Thanksgiving every year, go ahead and hit up my email and I will get back to you. Or you guys can just tweet me and I'll let you know about everything.

So, this weekend was pretty good. I made that gwap Friday night. Only I haven't got paid yet but hopefully that comes soon. Friday was a pretty good night at work. I worked hard and I am going to have to say, I am the glue that keeps that plave together. I am the second hardest worker there and they all know that. Then Saturday, I was to Islands of Adventure with my good friend Sean Doran. My good friend Justin Slaven was invited but he was gardening or something like that so I don't know what his problem was. I like called him and I asked if he wanted to come. He was like I would but I'm in the mood for gardening. I was shocked. "Why is he gardening?" I asked myself. Oh, well, his loss. He could have been riding Cat in the Hat with us but NO, he was gardening. Crazy stuff I know. Some friend he is. He chooses gardening over me. But that is what I have you guys for. Without you guys I would probably be on the streets doing hardcore drugs. You are the ones that keep this blog going and without you guys, I dont know where I would be. I love you guys and couldn't have done this all without you.

BYE!

No comments: