Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10

The article is about Randy Moss and his contract situation. Apprantley he is not happy and he loves playing in New England. He wants to stay in New England and play for the Patriots. He doesn't like that the Patriots are dealing with everyone else and then being left out to dry. His statements are probably on account that he did not have a touchdown and barely got the ball thrown to him on Sunday.

I chose this article because I am a Patriots fan and Randy Moss is one of my favorite players and I really hope that we keep him. He is in the last year of his contract and if he wants a job for next year, he is going to have to put up some big numbers and keep his mouth shut. I understand that he is fustrated because he is doing the best with the Patriots that he has ever done with the Radiers or Vikings but I am sure that if he puts up good numbers he will get resigned and all will be well.

I am sure that this will be interesting to others considering that fact that Randy Moss has had three really good seasons with the Patriots and any other team in the NFL would like his services. He also had a history of not keeping his mouth shut and once he signed with the Pats, he has not been talking. This is really the first incident the Patriots and Moss have had and if they don't fix that, then they could have some serious problems.

No comments: