Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17, 2010

Alright so this summer was proabably the best summer I've had in a while. I had a really good time this summer for the first time in a while. To start off, I had a bowling tournament for the first week of summer. As a matter of fact it was the state tournament. It is really no big deal it is just the state tournament. Ok, you caught me, it is a big deal and I did really well in it. I have no idea how my team placed but I am pretty sure that we did pretty well. It was in Spring Hill over by Tampa so it was a long ways away. But we almost got lost on the way there and almost eneded up in Disney which to tell you the truth would have been a grand old time. But the best part was that the hotel/motel that the league got for us was really bad and we had a smoking room. Yeah, a smoking room, who knew that they had those. But anyway our room smelt like smoke and the blankets on the bed looked like they had blood stains on them and I almost threw up. My mom called that room service and demanded new stuff and gues what? The ones we got back were still gross and stained. It basically looked like someone got shot in the hotel room. Then the TV went out for like half and hour and we couldn't watch TV. That was the worst part.

So, we came back from the tournament on a Sunday and then that Tuesday of that week we went to New Jersey. That was the best part of the whole summer. We stayed about 15 minutes away from the Jersey Shore and Boardwalk. We went to the Boardwalk multiple times. Then we drove and found the house that the cast of Jersey Shore stays at. What a beautiful sight to see when we got to that house. But we stayed at aa friends house up there and his son and I got along really good. They had a batting cage in the house and I used up like crazy. I hit a lot and i put llke 3 holes in the wall in the back. That is how furious I am when I hit the ball. To make you understand how hard I hit the ball I say it in simpler terms. When I hit, I imagine the ball is Ms. Swints head and I just tear the cover off the ball. We had a great time up there and I wish we were still up there.

Also, this summer I got a Universal annual pass. Now I'm going to have to say that buying that pass had to be the best investment I have ever made in my entire life. I got into the Harry Potter land, drank a butter beer, and when on the ride in the castle that people wait like 3 hours for. I did not wait 3 hours, I waited 45 minutes. I also went on the Rip Ride Rocket roller coaster twice. The first time was great and it was the last ride of the night. Then when I went back 3 weeks later I was wearing a hat and it almost flew off me on the ride. That would have been really bad but thank god I held on to it and it did not fly off my head.

Nothing else really went on this summer. It was a great summer and it went by way too fast. I need like 2 more weeks of summer but there is no way that I can get it now.

Thats it, and til next Monday.....

CONFIDENCE IS A STAIN THAT YOU CANT GET OUT!!!

No comments: